|Doublecheck for Jira
- issue with transition screen
- incorrect request with context path instance
- issue with comments on work log (Doublecheck now ignores comments in the work log)
- Fixed Bug Related to Making Bulk Edits on Multiple Issues
- We have adjusted the UI to make more clear the previous feature requests that have been added to the product. Mainly around choosing to use DoubleCheck for internal comments and changing the default setting from external to internal.
- CTRL-Enter feature only compatible with JIRA 8.0 and above
- Added feature to allow changing the default to internal at both the comment issue screen and transition screen.
- The focus shifter has been replaced by a better approach
- When "Internal comments by default" option has been enabled, the focus was set to the comment field instead of sitting on the first form element. This has been fixed.
- We renamed the App to Doublecheck for Jira Service Management
- Applied minor changes to support Jira 8.14
- Improved license calculation
- Fixed Bug in adding attachment when project is not in selected
- JEdit App now properly working together with doublecheck.
- We have improved the "internal comment by default" option.
- There was a bug in latest Jira (8.5.1) AUI, preventing the user to select a project and/or issue type. This has been fixed by removing AUI from the radio buttons.
- Data Center and Server approved Version